Craving for cakes, cupcakes, tarts?
Whatever your interest may be, whatever favourite flavour and topping you have, we can personalise your cake to have the perfect combination of elements for your birthday, special occasion, wedding, celebration, baby shower, engagement.
Do you, or someone you know, need some serious cheering up this year? Remember when we were kids and parties were supposed to be fun, not work??xml:namespace>
We can do that as adults, too. What if we throw a party that’s specifically designed to make us laugh the whole day (or night) through? Can we do this?
Yes we can. Cakes.chantek will help. We will customized the party according to the theme which includes the cupcakes, cakes, favors, chocolates and etc.
RM22 per bottle (50 – 75 pieces)
Place your orders now .....(self pick-up).
Call me at 016 261 4848
Last order by the 18th Aug 2010
I was going through an interesting recipe and i guess it's good for those who can only consume less sugar.
- 75 g all purpose flour
- 75 g whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 125 g low fat dairy free spread
- 100 g light brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence - imported
- 3 large eggs ,separated
- 16 pcs of apricot halves ( canned)
Preheat oven to 170 c ( 325 F)
- Combine both flours, cinnamon and baking powder in a small bowl
- Beat the low fat spread,brown sugar with an electric mixer until creamy
- Add the egg yolks one at a time
- With mixer on low speed, add the mixed dry ingredients
- Whisk the egg whites in a small bowl using an electric mixer until soft peaks form
- Fold the whites into the batter
- Spoon the batter into the prepared cups- fill 2/3 full
- Place apricot halves,cut -side down, on top of each one
- Bake for 25-30 minutes
:*** Apricot are good source of beta carotene ( which is made into vitamin A in the body)
Katrina called and wanted to order cuppies for a friend's baby shower. She called approx 5 hours before the function. I told her that i am not able to do it but she said for old time ...pls eliza help!!! heheheehe i decided to help her......